- They are an elegant solution of how to get electrical or data connection points directly on your desk.
- Each panel is equipped by default with one or more electrical outlets, depending on its version.
- USB or wireless phone charging are very practical modules.
- In meeting rooms, it makes sense to use LAN data network connection or a connection to the presentation monitor using a HDMI connector.
- If you don’t like any of our standard panels, you can design your panel within the range of configurable panels yourself, exactly according to your needs.
- All outlet panels are certified for the European Union.
Fixed outlet connection panels
- Due to their configuration, they are intended mostly for you work desk.
- Most models can be installed immediately, without the need to cut a hole. Just attach it to the worktop edge or use the hole for cable grommet.
- Only the installation of PTCZ models requires cutting a hole at your designated place.
- Apart from an electrical outlet, you also have charging or data USB directly on your desk, as well as wireless phone charging for more demanding users.
- Thanks to its compact size, the panel takes up almost no space on your desk.
Electrical rotating connection panels
- Very elegant, effective solution for meeting rooms or your personal workplace.
- The installation of all panels requires cutting a hole at your designated place.
- After pressing the button, the panel, driven by an electric motor, turns into a position where it is ready for use.
- If any of the outlets is in use, a photocell detects a connected cable and prevents the panel from closing.
- When you don’t use the panel, you can press the button to close it and you have a clean desk.
Configurable connection panels
- Design your own outlet panel according to your needs.
- Depending on the number of outlets, you can choose the size for 4 or 6 modules.
- In both versions, the electrical outlets are firmly built in; you can configure other connectors as you need.
- Pair or single connectors can be inserted into the free modules. These connectors do not have connecting cables.
- The installation of all configurable panels requires cutting a hole at your designated place.